Google Search

Google

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Work! Work! work

It's been a while since my last post. Too many things happening with maid issue. I just can't believe how much Malaysian would spend to get good maid.
We'll, I've been changing maid 4 times in 2007.
It's a challenge of course, since your work, time and family is disturbed by some petty issues.
Other than maid, work of course is just another part of my daily task even when at home.
I have to live with it until I'm out of the around the clock kinda work. When no problem with the network, it's pretty ok. But when the fire started to build up, we are just the fighting the fire with fire. At this stage, experience came into play..'Only the know-how-&what-to do' people will survive the pressure and endurance.
Not necessary manuals are needed as they always say RTFM (read the f**kin manual)
I'm wondering how doctors deal with standby environment since they deal with human, and we(network support) deal with machines.
It's easy to blame the machine and kick them once we are sick and tired of their repeated problem, but can doctors do that?
Hmmm.. thank god I am no doctor. Me am cheap labor doing nite and day work :)
Just can't wait to be out of town vacation with family. (that of course if time permits)

No comments:

Visitor