Google Search

Google

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Investment in Unit Trust

I've recently invested in Public Bank unit trust and prior to that, I was quite skeptical about the way the 'unit trust' provide the profit. However, after listening to my agent, the aggressive fund, not so aggressive, moderate, etc, I've decided to buy two funds which I hope can provide a good return in the long run.
I've had wanted to invest in PB Mutual, but didn't have the time and the money to do so.After postponing for few times (since the money quickly disappear from my pocket :) ), I've managed to dump the money into the Public Asia Ittikal Fund and Public Islamic Balanced Fund. A combination of an aggressive and a moderate fund.
It's easy to see the summary of the trust funds at this link http://www.publicmutual.com.my/

I am hoping to hear any unit trust which have proven to be a good investment, prudential, SSB, AMBG, etc.
Please share any :)
I've found this link that give me some understanding on unit trust investment and how to invest and spend wisely. www.irwan.biz

No comments:

Visitor